MILLENNIUM INFRARED COMBUSTIBLE GAS DETECTOR
Net Safety's Millennium Combustible Gas Detector uses the latest in infrared sensor technology to achieve fast, accurate and repeatable responses along with prolonged sensor life and reduced calibration frequency.
The digital infrared sensor employs a simple yet effective optical design. There are no mirrors to be fogged, fouled, misaligned or cleaned and de-fogging heaters are unnecessary.
The compact and explosion-proof Millennium features a power disconnect switch to simplify maintenance, a clearly visible scrolling LED display for calibration and configuration and meter jacks for easy current loop monitoring. The Millennium is designed with both an internal push button and external magnetic switch for either intrusive or non-intrusive calibration and configuration.
The Millennium is designed for 12 or 24 VDC systems with analog, relay or digital output configurations as well as a Low Power option It can be installed indoors or out and is CSA approved and rated Class 1, Division 1 for hazardous locations.
Net Safety's Millennium Combustible Infrared gas detector is an excellent choice for the most extreme environments and high-risk industrial applications, and is available in a duct mount configuration.
Custom configurations are available - consult our Sales Department for details.
- Explosion-proof and Class I, Division 1 rated for industrial and hazardous locations
- No mirrors to fog, clean or align - Decrease maintenance requirements and costs
- Full Combustible Range - detect 0 to 100% LEL
- Easy to configure and requires only periodic calibration
- Infrared sensor technology immune to poisoning - Reduce typical maintenance tasks
- Optical design protects entire path from contaminants - Increased sensor stability
- Operates in extreme low temperatures and high vibration levels
- Gas curve selection feature - Flexible configuration and installation
- Handy power switch on Controller allows power disconnect for maintenance
- Local and remote reset - Simple to locally clear latched alarms
- Analog, Relay or Digital output configurations
- Internal push button (when accessed transmitter is still Class1, Div2 classified) or external magnetic switch
- Scrolling 8-character LED display provides easy to read prompts and operation instructions in 3 languages
- LED display is visible in all lighting conditions (sunlight / darkness)